Monday, October 02, 2006

Jackass 2



I saw this Friday Night, and I damn I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. I laughed so hard, my stomach was a little sore. Yes it's that funny. Definetly worth the price of admission, late show, matinee, whatever. It's worth paying to see and it's even better if you bring some friends. Don't be afraid about seeing it in a crowded theater because I actually think it works better in a full theater. Laughter is infectious. I made me realize how much I missed the Jackass show when it was on tv. Some of the stunts they pulled on the tv show were hilarious. Lost Boys and whatever else followed soon after, just weren't the same. It's just sad that when TV gets a good idea, they quickly wear it out with imitators and copycat shows.

Here's hoping for a Jackass 3 in 3-4 years.

No comments: