Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yesterday at the State Fair...

I think I lost a year of my life. Hell, if I only lost a year of my life, I'd consider myself lucky. I'm serious. People shouldn't be allowed to do what we did. I'm still feeling the affects of it this morning at work (yes I'm at work on Saturday).
Let's see, what did I consume:

STATE FAIR OF TEXAS
  • 4 Fina Station (on Industrial) Al Pastor Tacos
  • 1 Jalapenio and Cheese Corny Dog
  • 1 Beer
  • 1 Beer (C)
  • Fried Oreos (C)
  • Fried Pralines (which are excellent, by the way)(C)
  • 1 Corn on the Cob
  • 1 Funnel Cake (C)
  • 1 Fresh Twisted Pretzel (C)
  • 1 Water Bottle
  • 1 Spiral Chips (C)
  • 1 Turkey Leg (the best and biggest leg I've ever seen)(C)
  • Fried Coke (C)
  • Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly with Banana (C)

"But Thomas, what's with all the community food?". It's the only way we could try everything we wanted to. Way to much food as it was.
We finished the day off at the Ferris Wheel. The people I was with, had never ridden one, so we went. We had just enough tickets too.
Later on, I might be able to add some pictures. Depends if they get put up on facebook by the person that took them. (Like how I was ambigous on that one, huh?)

So after a few hours of digesting on the couch, we (there was 4 of us going) finish the day off the only way we know how.

HOOTERS:

  • 50 Daytona Wings
  • 20 Buffalo Shrimp
  • 1 order Carrott Sticks
  • 1 order Celery Sticks
  • 2 Orders of Fries
  • 2 Pitchers of Beer.

Bleh. I couldn't eat breakfast the next morning. It wasn't until well passed lunch time the next day that I was hungry. Of course, I had to top it off right.

FREEBIRDS!
Regular on Cayenne

  • Rice
  • Monterray Cheese
  • Steak
  • Grilled Veggies
  • Roasted Garlic
  • Lime Juice and Hot Sauce
  • Pico
  • Tomatoes
  • Cilantro
  • Lettuce
  • Cheese

Whew baby that was good. Satisfaction.

I ask that you pray for me that I get into heaven, despite the gluttony.

No comments: