Monday, October 02, 2006

What The Hell Happened To Ray Liotta?

Ray Liotta 2001
Ray Liotta 2006

I know this post may seem a little random, but it's really not. I've been watching his new show on CBS "Smith" and I've been enjoying it. It's about a bunch of cons, with Liotta being the head guy who organizes the crew. Very similar to Heat. Personally, I'm a fan of Liotta. I've liked him since Goodfellas. Liked him in Unlawful Entry. He's a good bad guy. You can route (not like a highway, but like cheer for - I know, that doesn't look right) Well, last night, I finally watched the 2nd episode, and that's when I first noticed it. (Quick thanks to all the smart asses at DVD TALK).

Either he's been stung buy something, ala Martin Short in Pure Luck, or he's had some bad plastic surgery. Funny note, Burt Reynolds looked like Plastic on his guest role of My Name is Earl. He's looked like that for a long while though. Take a look. The top picture is from 2001. The picture on the bottom is from 2006. Almost looks like a different person.

Scary.

No comments: