Monday, September 29, 2008
Took me about a week, but it's done. Finished late last night...er...early this morning. I forget what the time was.
It's a great book and a hilarious read. The antics are ridiculous.
I now know where the "Troy Aikman is Gay" rumors started.
I didn't realize that Jimmy really didn't want Emmit, wasn't sold on Troy and was close to cutting Irvin.
They actually give the address of the infamous "White House".
Definitely recommended read.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Always Sunny started Season 4 on Thursday with 2 great episodes. Here's a clip from the 2nd episode, "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" which had me rolling, especially this clip.
You should definitely check it out. Highly, highly, highly recommended.
Friday, September 19, 2008
The next book I've got to buy.
1. Irvin was THE hardest working member and soul of the 90s Cowboys. He also was an alduterer, drug abuser, etc. But no matter what, he showed up early for practice and always delivered during games. His sexploitations are legendary.
2. Jones and Johnson were never really that close. This surprised me somewhat.
3. Charles Haley is/was psychotic.
4. Kenny Gant would be a cool person to hang out with.
5. Kevin Smith was a trash-talker, and should actually be given credit for "The Shark" dance.
6. Emmitt was more of a D-bag than most people realize.
7. Charles Haley is PSYCHOTIC.
Read this for some more exerts and snippets.