The next book I've got to buy.
1. Irvin was THE hardest working member and soul of the 90s Cowboys. He also was an alduterer, drug abuser, etc. But no matter what, he showed up early for practice and always delivered during games. His sexploitations are legendary.
2. Jones and Johnson were never really that close. This surprised me somewhat.
3. Charles Haley is/was psychotic.
4. Kenny Gant would be a cool person to hang out with.
5. Kevin Smith was a trash-talker, and should actually be given credit for "The Shark" dance.
6. Emmitt was more of a D-bag than most people realize.
7. Charles Haley is PSYCHOTIC.
Read this for some more exerts and snippets.