Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pharrell - In My Mind


I dunno what to say about this. I'm actually a little disappointed in this effort. I've given it a 3-4 good listens and there really isn't a track that stands out in my mind. There's a nice verse by Jay-Z on Young Girl, and Nelly is on "Baby", another song that isn't too bad. The hit single right now with Gwen Stefani "Can I have it Like That" isn't anything special. I actually think she's wasted on that song. I can't really say I was impressed with Kanye's track, Number 1. I can't even remember what Snoop's song sounded like, and that's saying something as I'm a big fan of the S-N-double O-P.

I like the N.E.R.D. albums. I really like the Neptunes Presents...Clones album. I'm going to go ahead and say I'm dissapointed. I'll put this album away for a bit and then revisit it later. Maybe something will stick out by then.

No comments: