Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Entourage Season 3 (Part 1) has Ended...


...and with that, so does Emmanuelle Chriqui's time on my blog. One last look before we trade her in for a newer model.

Also, I'm a little sad that the show ended on Sunday Night. It's such a fun show and the 30 minutes (yea, it's more like 22-25, even on HBO) goes by soo quickly, I'm always left yelling "Already!?!" when the credits roll. Sad to see Ari get fired, but I have a feeling that won't last. Oh, and I swear I'm going to punch the next person that says "This show sucks without Ari." He's not leaving the show people. I have no idea where that came from.

Also, there was definetly not enough Sloane this year. She was only in a few episodes around the middle of the season.

Here's to hoping the show makes it back before March, as it's scheduled to come back the same time as Sopranos.

No comments: