Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bill Simmons Blog


Bill Simmons Blog on ESPN's Page 2 is quickly becoming my favorite blog on the internet. He talks sports among other things. He's funny, and so far he seems pretty unbiased. The point where I really started to pay attention to his blog was when he posted this during his live blog of the 2006 NBA draft.

10:20 -- The Mavs take Maurice Ager at No. 28. He puts his head in his hands and starts sobbing hysterically as his entourage congratulates him. It's about time we had some emotion tonight, dammit. Ager walks up to the stage in a triple-breasted, oversized beige suit, goes to shake hands with Stern and immediately gets whistled for a foul on Dwyane Wade.

I couldn't stop laughing. I liked it soo much that I even forwarded it on to my friends via email...and I rarely send forwards.

No comments: