Monday, May 07, 2007

The Benchwarmers

...isn't that funny. Well, it's a little funny, but not alot. It's got some laughs, but nothing gut busting. It's kinda ok, but not great, but not horrible...well it's almost horrible. (R-U confused? Could I be any more wishy washy? I probably could, but the joke's played out.) It's good for a few good laughs (most delivered by Heder), but don't make an effort to catch this one. It's the kind of movie that you watch when there's nothing really good on.
Rob Schneider is now kind of sad. He's trying to do the kind of comedy that Adam Sandler does better. Schneider can't carry a movie. He's a supporting actor at best.

John Heder had a few laughs, but now I feel is overratted (I haven't seen Blades of Glory, so I can't say that with 100% accuracy).

Oh, and I think David Spade was decent. He plays a slimeball (that word may not be right, but I can't think of a better descriptor for him) pretty well.

No comments: