Monday, May 21, 2007

Life Just Isn't Fair

Life Isn't Fair - Reason number 115,687,230,432

Fuck it. I'll just quote the entire article.




Actress Kate Beckinsale says she is being starved of sex because her director husband has been too busy working.

The Underworld star said Len Wiseman had become a "virtual stranger" while working on the new Die Hard film.

Wiseman, 34, has been editing and directing Live Free or Die Hard, which sees Bruce Willis return to action as popular hard man John McClane and tackle an internet-based terrorist organisation.

"I've told him he is going to have to make it up to me. I won't let him out of bed for a month," the 33-year-old told a Sunday magazine.

Beckinsale will next appear in Vacancy, a thriller, alongside Luke Wilson. The film is out in cinemas from June 15.



Um...what? You're kidding right? Her?




Really?

What a way to start the week.

God I must of pissed somebody off high up in the food chain. I really need to pull a "My Name is Earl" and even my karma score. I think I may be busy this weekend curing cancer or some shit like that. That should help right? I mean no matter how in the red you are, (and apparently I'm in more trouble than I thought) curing cancer is the game winner.

No comments: