Thursday, July 10, 2008

Something's Wrong With Me

(...besides the obvious you jerk)

I think I'm at the point where you've had so little sleep, that things become hilarious. Anyways, there's three things I've been laughing at all morning.

2 of them are youtube clips.

1st.




2nd.



That one's not as funny, but I still laughed my ass off....mainly because the old man just rides the escalator up.

Now this next one is not really that funny, but pretty cool. I kinda want to try it.



3rd thing here...

Actually here it its. It's a picture.



I think you may need a link to a message board to get the full extent of the funny on that one. Here you go.

Now, is it funny or is it just the lack of sleep/early hours?

Now that I think of it, I really should go back and finish updating the posts I have in "draft mode". I know...you're excited.

No comments: