Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Thought for the Day

Can I pull of a driving cap?

I'm watching Leatherheads this morning since all we have is the Roofers doing their thing and I see a scene (actually alot of the scenes) have George Clooney wearing one and I think to myself..."that's a cool hat". Could I pull it off?

What say you?

By the way, the movie's ok, nothing special. Some funny moments. It trys... (yes that's the end of that sentence) Renee Zellweger (by the way, I typed her name into google to try and get the correct spelling, and bam! Got it right the 1st time. Another reason I'm better than you.) is not aging well. Her squinchy face is not attractive at all and she has her makeup gun set to "whore". It's rediculous. Can I say she peaked (in looks) in Jerry Maguirre?

No comments: