Cause it's Game Week! Offseason is over. College Football is back!
I was so pumped that this morning when I was getting dressed, I was already debating with A&M Polo I would wear (see this post: Score!). It's a home game, so I'm going with Maroon. Now it's between the last years model, a.k.a. "new" or the old faithful one that has a 1-7 (I think) record. Yea, so right now I'm leaning towards the new (to me) polo and just retiring the old one.
Here's a little tsip humor to help get the smack talking started.
1. What do you call a drug ring in Austin ?
2. Four UT Longhorns in a car, who's driving?
3. The UT Longhorns have adopted a new "Honor System".
Yes your Honor, No your Honor.
4. The UT Longhorns knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator:
F. Lee Bailey.
5. How do the UT Longhorns spend their first week at fall practice?
Studying their Miranda Rights.
6. What do you say to a Longhorn in a suit?
Will the defendant please rise?
7. If you see Longhorn football player on a bike, why don't you swerve to hit him?
It might be your bike!
8. The Longhorns employ scouts.
But to look out for cops, not to scout high school kids.
9. I heard a rumor that the Texas Department of Corrections plans build a new prison in Austin , Texas in order to allow Longhorns to walk to school.
10. What do you call it, when a Longhorn goes on vacation?
Time off for good behavior.
11. Why couldn't the Longhorn get into a huddle on the football field?
It's a parole violation to associate with known felons.
12. Obviously Coach Mack Brown is not paying his players if they have to resort to robbing people.
13. Book 'em, Horns!
Good luck to Montana State...you're gonna need it.