Thursday, August 16, 2007

Live at Radio City



This one came as a surprise to me as I haven't really heard anything about it until a few days before it's release. It's another Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds cd, which I guess is a follow up to the Live at Luther College cd they made, which happens to be one of my all time favorites (seriously, it's the top 5 for sure, and probably in the top 3).

While I'm sad to see one of my all time favorite songs on their (Satellite), but it looks like alot of the classics, including Crash, are on there and it seems that there are plenty of newer DMB songs as well. I was, however, hoping to see a "All Along the Watchtower" version with just Dave and Tim, as the DMB cover is probably my favorite (yes, it edges out Jimi's...)

Looking forward to giving this a listen as soon as I can clear out a few more Podcasts.

No comments: