Friday, August 24, 2007

This is some Good Ass Game!

Why ain't nobody tell me how good the game was.

God of War III for the PS3 became an immediate buy about 5 minutes into the game. It's that great. Depending on how the rest of the game goes, it may be one of the greatest games I've ever played. Lot's of action. Great story. Great graphics. So fucking violent and bloody, I'm amazed that it didn't draw attention from a Senate Committee. Grand Theft who?
For a PS2 game, the game looks great on the PS3. I think the upscaling on the machine is great, and once you turn on widescreen mode and progressive scan in the option menu (something I didn't learn until a few hours in, the game looks great. Very impressed with the work they did on this one.

Kratos, is a bad muthafucker, and my new hero. Seriously, Sam Jackson can just hand over the wallet right now. He fucking kicks ass and doesn't take any shit.

The bolsses in this game are huge and pretty freaking impressive. They're also fun to kill.


(NOTE: I'm not sure if all of these are from GOW, as some may be from GOWII. Still, you get the jist)

I guess this is the silver lining to having my 360 in the shop as I don't know when I would have gotten to play these

I'm hoping to finish this game soon as I badly want to move on to play God of War II.

No comments: