Tuesday, August 28, 2007

7:49 PM, I'm Back in Business

and by the end of the night, I go from this:





to this: (insert pic of getting killed by the VIP when I can find it)


Gawd I'm a little rusty at Rainbow Six Vegas

Anyways, UPS finally delivered my 360 at 7:49 last night. First off, I can't believe UPS delivered it that late. I sat around at home because I didn't want to miss the UPS man (that's fucking commitment baby!) and I didn't get a chance to go workout (aww...I'm sad...really I am).
Second, well I don't know if there is a second. Wait, yes there is. Total time from bricking my 2nd Xbox and getting my 3rd? (Died 8/10 about 4:30) 2 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours...ish. Not bad turnaround and no expense to me, but shit, I shouldn't have to return a video game console, let alone 2 of them.

Third, I finally got my notification (this morning) from Microsoft that they've shipped my console...


Dear Thomas * *&^%$, (Ha, that makes my last name look like a curse word!)

Xbox Customer Support Service Request ID #: 1041580962
Serial Number:907152473305

Good news, your Xbox console has been shipped! You can expect to receive it in 3-5 business days.

For your convenience, your shipping information is provided below:

Carrier Name : UPS
Carrier Tracking Number : 1Z05W3584220130557

You may track the status of your package using the UPS website and the tracking number provided above.

If you have questions, please go to www.xbox.com for the most up to date information.



Thank you for your business.


...so I've got that going for me, which is nice. Glad to see you jackasses are on the ball.

No comments: