Thursday, August 23, 2007

Say Hello to "Short Side Option"

That's what I called my Fantasy Football Team this year. I like it, especially since it refers more to college football.

Here's the cast:

QB: Drew Brees & Tony Romo

RB: Shaun Alexander, Thomas Jones, and Lamont Jordan

WR: Torry Holt, Marques Colston, Dwayne Jarrett

TE: Jason Witten and Desmond Clark

Kicker: Shayne Graham & Olindo Mare

DEF: Dallas & Denver


Thoughts?

I basically went off the rankings that were in SI a few weeks ago. Receivers always give me trouble. I'm taking a bit of a chance on Dwayne Jarrett, but I expect him to be solid. Does Torry Holt still have it?

Here's to hoping that Shaun Alexander comes back strong this year. I also expect good things from Thomas Jones.

I hope New Orleans run last year wasn't a fluke, cause I'm gonna need Drew Brees this year. Romo also better keep improving.

I think Dallas defense should be pretty stout this year, if everything I've read on it (which actually isn't much) is true. Wade Phillips is letting them loose.

Anyways, the live draft last night was bor...fucking...ing. Gawd that sucked. 90 minutes I'll never get back. The people I'm playing with (LCVG crew) are kinda lame. I was purposely trying to stir it up, sometimes to no avail.

No comments: