Saturday, August 25, 2007

Another Saturday Spent Working...

or should I say "playing on the computer at work" (ex: this blog). Well, I guess I could actually do some work...but then what the fuck would I do during the week? It's boring up here.

Anyways, the good thing about being here is you can catch up on online videos and things like that.

Couple of new things worth noting:

17 minutes of Prison Break Season 3 Premier

While Season 2 was re-damn-diculous (although once my expectations completely bottomed out, I started to enjoy it), this little clip is actually pretty damn good. I'm actually kinda looking forward to this new season. Looks like a good setup to the season.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pre-Season 3 Episode

Very funny show that needs more love. I'm actually in the process of watching this one, but so far it's pretty damn good. Can't wait for the middle of September, which is coming up pretty fast. Damn this year is flying by. Have I done anything worthwhile?

No comments: