Saturday, July 21, 2007

My "Pile of Shame

is really getting pathetic now. I still haven't gotten around to watching Children of Men or the Departed. I don't even know how long I've had them sitting there. It's only going to get worse now that NCAA 2008 came out and next week, Weeds Season 2 comes out, which I'm expecting to be most excellent (wow where did that come from?) based on what I saw of Season 1. Maybe I should try and watch them tonight? I also have Fantastic Four dvr'd (dvr'ed?) to watch, which may be one of the stupider (It's early and I'm at work on a Saturday, sue me) things I've done considering everything I've heard about it. Still, my expectations are soo low for it, that I may end up enjoying it.

Oh, and I'm thinking of adding a seperate section for what I'm currently playing....kinda like "My OTHER Pile of Shame". Or I could just add it to the currenty one. I dunno.

No comments: