Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.


Well, at least that's what the poster called it. I swear I didn't hear the words "Order of the Phoenix" uddered (heheheh) more than a couple of times the entire movie. I enjoyed the movie. It was pretty good, but I could see where a non reader would be a bit lost and confused.

Looney Lovegood stole the movie. She was fantastic, just as I pictured her in the book. Funny, but Evanna Lynch actually talks like that in real life.

Imelda Staunton did a fantastic job as Ms. Umbridge. I hated her just as much as I did in the book. I didn't think she was, however, not very "toadlike".

I was disappointed with the twins' exit from school. That could of been much better, and one of the parts of the book I was anxious to see on screen.
I was also a bit sad not to see Rita Skeeter (Aww, skeet skeet skeet) in this movie. She's another great character that you love to hate.
I really wish there's a Lord of the Rings type "Extended Edition" with these movies. There's so many great parts in the book that have to be cut in the movies that I would of loved to see.


No comments: