Sunday, July 08, 2007

Movies!

The Island

Not one of Michael Bay's best. I could see why it was considered a flop. Thought the story was kinda lame. Funny too, cause I usually enjoy his movies. This one's typical Michael Bay, as it's got his trademark 'splosions. Oh, and I like Ewan McGregor and Scarlet Johansson (boy do I "like" her or "like like" her?), but this one just didn't work for me.

The Gaurdian

This has to be the longest movie in history, and if it wasn't, it felt like it. Very slow and not all that great. Kevin Costner needs to stick to baseball movies. By the way, I don't hate Kutcher, but I did wish he would drown in this movie. Appropriate picture, don't you think?

Transformers

This one get's it's own post. It rocked that much.

Die Hard 4

This one was good as well. Funny thing is, I watched this one after I had watched Transformers. Without giving too much away, at the end, I was thinking to myself, "Man a Transformers with John McClane would be awesome. When you get the the freeway part, you'll see what I mean.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Die Hard movie made, I just don't know if I need to see it made soo soon. It's a bit of pickle really, (Some people like their cucumbers pickled.) Willis is getting old, and I don't really want to see anybody else take over this role. Still, I don't want to see a sequel next year, either.


Oh and I think Josh Duhamel and Timothy Olyphant were seperated at birth.

No comments: