Friday, July 27, 2007

I Can't Decide

Which picture I like better.
This one has The Zone in the background.

Same, shot, but this time, you can see the 12th Man TV in the background, and the screen is showing the same thing, so you have that cool effect where you keep seeing the same image, like when you can look into infinity when you hold up two mirrors facing each other.



Personally, I think I like the first picture better, although, when I first took them, they one with the replay board was my favorite.

EA Sports World Photos


EA Sports World Videos

That should take you to the website, where you can view the other photos and videos I've uploaded. This is EA's new feature for the year, and I think it's great. I just wish I could upload more photos and videos than they currently allow. Halo 3 will have this same feature, which will be great cause we have some really fun matches. They're even better if you can hear us talk about shit during the match.


Here's another one that I took, that I just think is cool as hell.

Go Jerrod Johnson.

No comments: