Friday, June 29, 2007

Date Movie

I'm embarrased to say I watched the movie earlier this week...(Wednesday...yea that sounds right)

And that's all I really have to say about this one. It's a waste. Alyson Hannigan deserves better.



Sophie Monk looks great, but she's got a bit of a wierd face. Kinda scrunchy lookin. Almost like she's got a bitter beer face. Her body is smokin though. She's on the verge of being a buttaface. Anyways. They put her in some pretty skimpy clothes (see exhibit A...if you will), which is great, but that's about all there is.

I'd also like to say that they need to give these kinds of movies a rest. It's getting pathetic. The first couple of Scary Movies where good, but now these are just down right sad. They're reaching for material now. I don't need to see one of these every 8 months.

No comments: