Monday, June 04, 2007

WEEDS

No I'm not doing lawn care (you racist sonuvabitch). I'm not toking up either, but damn it if it wasn't tempting to after watching Season 1 set. Seriously, just do it recreationally, not become like a big pothead. Sound like fun? Any takers?

Very funny show that runs on Showtime. I had heard about it and how good it was, but since I don't subscribe, I never got the chance untill I found the dvd set for cheap earlier in the year. Thank god for the slow summer months tv goes through. Season 1 has 10 episodes at about 30 minutes each. Went through it in 2 evenings. Loved it. Very funny stuff and it was glad to see Kevin Nealon in something again. I thought he was funny in the Weekend Update chair of SNL, and he's funny in this as well. Anyway, recommend stuff. I think Season 2 comes out at the end of this month and ait quickly became a must buy.


Now here's a YT (YT...Oh look at me! I'm abreviating short words. I'm hip.... piece from Season 1 that had me rolling on the floor.



No comments: