Monday, June 04, 2007

Shut Up Bitch!

Alright Season 2 of Veronica Mars is done, and I'm really kinda pissed at myself that I didn't help keep this show on the air longer than 3 seasons. It's a great show that's alot of fun to watch. I don't think I've been this addicted to a show since the first 2 seasons of Alias (ah...good times).

I can't seem to decide which season was better. I'd probably give it to S1, but not by much. Didn't really care for the Jackie character. I thought she was anyong (Hello!). Oh, and Steve Guttenberg looks weird, but I think it's cause he caught the Whoopi Goldberg...i.e. no eyebrows. (damn I hope I did that part right.) The season also has a regular appearances of Charisma Carpenter being her bitchy self (she's great to look at and pretty funny, but damn I'm not sure she's got more acting range) Speaking of her looks, that girls got the darkest nipples I've ever seen. Seriously. Wonder if that's a condition or natural? Oh yea, and Willow shows up for a bit. Seems Rob Thomas (the creator...and no it's not that Rob Thomas) was a fan of Buffy.

Now since I seem to be on a bit of a Kristen Bell kick (I'd definetly hit it...as if that needed to be said), I came across this video on YouTube of this move/musical she did. Not only does it shatter any preconceived notions I may have had about her (seriously, watch VM, then watch this video...the juxtaposition is pretty evident), it's also got a pretty good payoff at the end.







By the way, the song did get stuck in my head for a few days (I guess it didn't help that I kept watching it day after day....anyways, you've been warned. (Maybe I should of put that before the video.....but that would of meant I'm a nice guy, and we all know... I'm an asshole.)) According to the comments on the YouTube videos, the movie is pretty funny. Yea, I know, those comments are to be trusted. Either way, I'm going hunting for this dvd and see if I can find it cheap.

No comments: