Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday Sucked

Thank god the day's over, cause earlier today I just wanted a do over.
Not enough sleep, woke up tired. Dragged ass all day. (damn I sound like my coach).
Traffic sucked cause I left a few minutes later than usual. I think I rand 4 or 5 red lights today...I don't know I lost track. I seemed to catch them all in the late yellow point and it was too late to stop. Got damn lucky nobody caught me.

Got to work, nothing felt off, like when you forgot your watch. Boring day at work and the message boards were soo slow that they didn't have anything interesting to read.

Luch sucked. The beer battered fish was small (like the size of large hush puppies and there were only 4 of them), and it didn't taste very good. At least it was free. All day today, I think my shirt got more of a drink that I got in my mouth. Spilling tea all over the place. Earlier in the morning, I was wanting a "do over". After lunch, I figured I would try and ride it out.

Get home, and fall asleep on the couch for 2 hours. Missed the chance to go play some sand volleyball with some friends which I was really looking forward to. Nothing good to watch on tv except for a new episode of OTH.

I did get to thoroughly dominate the unwashed masses at the Halo 3 Beta. Got through a team match with 29 kills (call Guiness!). We lost 48 to 47 though. Kicker was, that 2 of our teammates licked ass and quit. Fuckers. I forgot to save the video. Check out the report.

Fucked up my iTunes on the computer, and now all my playlists, star ratings, play counts are all fucked up. Not looking forward to redoing that. (That's what she said) My last hope is that when I syne my iPod I can get all (or at least most of it) back.

Then spent the rest of the night trying to fall asleep.

No comments: