Monday, September 25, 2006

LOST REVEALED


Apparently I've been asleep for a while because during the summer, the people at LOST have started a game. By the end of the game, apparently you would know the secrets of the island and the origin of the numbers.

Well today's your lucky day. I know this blog is the 1st place you check the intraweb (you know, I 'm not even sure I know what that term means, but I'll use it anyway) for all the goings on, so here it is. (Yes, it's another YouTube video. Get over it. No I don't own stock in it.) Here's the You Tube video that has all the videos in one piece.

HansoExposed 9/8 70 Fragments - Complete

(again, a place holder till I can embed the video)


The Sci Fi website has a short article with all the necessary links on it.

Also, the Lost Experience Blog has all the glyphs (wtf?) and codes (I don't know this one either) down. This thread seems to summarize the whole thing pretty accurately. I've only glanced at it soo far.

Well, if you're like me, you just wanted to avoid the work and just get the answers. I mean seriously, I've got enough on my plate trying to keep up with other shows.

No comments: