Friday, September 22, 2006

If you don't watch The Office...

just walk your dumb ass into oncoming traffic. Seriously. Stop reading and kill yourself. The Office (and yes I'm talking about the US version) is the funniest show on television hands down. No arguements. Arrested Development is gone. Scrubs isn't back until early next year. How I Met Your Mother may be in the ballpark, but it's not quite there yet.

Last night was the Season 3 premier and if last night's episode is indicative of future quality, then we're going to be alright. Seriously, too many laugh out loud moments to count. So apparently, somebody has done me the favor of uploading it to YouTube. Enjoy. Try to stiffle the laughter while you watch this at work.

Since I have trouble copying and pasting the embed links on youtube, I'm only able to give you the link to the page. When I get home, I'll correct that.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3



Genius. Just Genius. Season 2 is on sale at Circuit City this week. I've definetly got to go pick that up since I missed the sale when it was released.

No comments: