Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Disgusting Sights Witnessed at Wal*Mart


(That's really not from the link, I just think it's funny and awful at the same time.)

It's a funny thread going on at Something Awful that should help you waste more coporate dollars by being unproductive.

As funny as this is, I enjoy my Wal*Mart outtings. Seriously. I can stand it so I don't have to pay an extra dollar on milk and OJ (is it capatilzed? periods? It looks like I'm referring to the ex-football playing murderer) and things like that. Ok well, moving on.

"If for some reason you ever feel bad about yourself, just go to Wal*Mart and you can say to yourself, "At least I'm not that guy."

True story. I also like to make mental notes on how not to be a parent. But that's putting the cart before the hoors. DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?!

No comments: