Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bringing the Funny

Apparently this email has been making the rounds, but I found it on a message board and couldn't stop laughing. Soo good I had to blog it. Yea, you know when I blog it...it's quality.

You may need to click on the pictures to get the biggest size. Still, I think it's worth your trouble.
Yea, this one's not that funny. It's still pretty good.

This one had me rolling. Fucking elephant.
This one kept me laughing. Started bringing out the tears.
This one made me laugh so hard I was crying.


Still kinda funny.
Damn, I guess it's Walt Witman's fault. And to think, we used to blame Pangea! (I think exactly one person will get that joke. Still, I use it anyway. I'm not scared. Anyways... let's continue.

HAHAHAHAHAH
Smartass.
Captain Obvious, I presume?
Yea, that one's not that great.

I read these on another message board and had to go outside to control myself I was laughing so hard. Great stuff.
For even more funny, check out Maddox's post on "I am better than your kids". Maddox grades kids artwork. Hilarity ensues.



No comments: