Monday, March 19, 2007

You tell em Acies coming...

and Hell's coming with him.

All right, Calipari... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that? It says Texas A&M! [referring to Penn & Louisville, laying dead] Take a good look at him, Calipari... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up! The Tigers are finished, you understand? I see a Memphis jersey, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... Hell's coming with me!


Great thread at the Texas Basketball Forum where the farker's (mainly Cuppycup) are at it again. That's the original picture, which by itself is pretty badass.

Here are some of my favorites.











That one's my favorite. Check out this link, for it to be set to the Jaws music.

That reminds me, I'll have to find and post the links to the "Fran needs a 'Stache" thread and the "Billy Gillispie is a Rockstar". Those are fun reads.

No comments: