Monday, July 03, 2006

It's like a Monday combined with Friday, if I have the initiative to take a piss today, it'll be a shock...

Yup. It's July 3, and I'm working. Eh, scratch that. I'm at work. I have a short list of things to do today, and I think I can make it last most of the day. Sucks that the 4th had to be on a Tuesday. Half our jobsite, subcontractor wise, isn't working today. It's a pretty slow day.
Looks like I need to change out the music we be jammin to since I think I've moved on.

Great summer album. It's different from her last 2 cds. It's light and fun with production from Timbaland (he's a fav of mine). There's some catchy tunes on here. "All Good Things" is my probably my favorite. Promiscuous is great, that's why it's the single. No Hay Igual is another single that maybe didn't get enough air play. It's more reggaeton, so I'm not sure if that made it mainstream. Maneater is a song that I picture Tommy Boy doing the "She's a Maniac" dance to. Listen to it and you'll know what I mean. Showtime, Do It, Afraid, and Te Busque (both versions) are the other winners on the album. I'll probably be replaying this cd throughout the summer. If it lasts longer than that, than I know I've got a good album. Her previous 2 albums had serious longevity.


Another great album. It's refreshing to hear some new music, completely different from anything you've got in your collection. There are plenty of great tracks on this one, but my favorite is still Crazy. It's just catchy and perfect for playing at a loud volume as you're leaving work for the day. It's hard to pick out any other songs, as they're all pretty dang good. I've got a feeling this cd will be up for plenty of awards when it comes around next summer. Excellent cd. Definetly pick this one up.

Now that those have been properly listened to, I've loaded up 2 more cds into the iPod: The Raconteurs and Arctic Monkeys. Both have singles out on radio and XM that I've heard plenty of times and that I like. I'll let you know what I think of the rest of the cds after I give them a few spins.

Now in the past week or so, I've also been finishing up some TV on DVD season sets. I've recently run through Entourage Seasons 1 and 2 as well as Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7. I'll continue on about those tomorrow. I think there may be a limit to how many pictures you can put on a single post.

Tonight alot of the guys (and I think a few girls) are going to stimulate the economy at Penthouse. I'm sure there's some girl there that's trying to put her self thru law school. Or is it Med school? Anyways, it should be nice sharing the same strippers with other horny bastards. It's funny cause the guys have come down with colds and sore throats after an outing like this. Here's to hope-ing (otherwise, It looks like I'm a bunny rabbit) I'm first in line with some of these hoes. Either way, here's to "dedicated bitches".

Tomorrow should also include Coppel Deli as well as the Ranger's game. Not sure when we'll shoot off fireworks.

Alright I'm out. I may actually have to get some work done today. Maybe I'll do the DVD post a little later.

Have a Happy 4th of July.

No comments: