Monday, November 20, 2006

WARNING! Viva Pinata is HIGH ADDICTING

So I picked up this game Saturday on the way home from work. Yea that's right, I said "SATURDAY on the way home from WORK." Yea, that wasn't fun, but at least I caught most of the Michigan vs. tOSU game and the end of the 'Bama vs Auburn game. Excellent games by the way, but I digress. I'll be honest. Most people would say it's a kids game. They would be half right. It looks like a kids game. It's got a kids cartoon by the same name.

I'll be damned if this isn't one of the most addicting games I've played in a while. I woke up Sunday (because I went to bed early on Saturday from being wiped out) and instead of going to get a Nintendo Wii, I booted this game up. It only took a few minutes of gameplay before I was instantly hooked. Played it most of the day, only stopping to go get my grocceries, eat dinner, watch the Cowboys win and a few other shows. It's amazing how only a few minutes of game time turn into a few hours real time.

Wanna know what the sad part is? I've been thinking about this game all day at work. I've been looking through some message boards for tips. I've been trying to think of what I wanted to work on when I get home tonight. Get rid of the Whirms? What about the Tafflys? How come my Sparrowmints keep getting into fights?

Damn, I need to get back into my Gears of War headstomp this cuteness outta me.

No comments: