Monday, August 11, 2008

I Think It's Finally Dead




Well, I think it finally bit the dust. Coming back from Dutch's Hamburgers (over by TCU...really good burger and great fries! I should probably make a post). I was listening to it while I was eating. I get into the car, and try to change it to a podcast, when it freezes on me. Next thing I know, it's the iPod sad face.

FFFFFFFF

I haven't taken it to the Apple Store yet, but based on my last visit, it probably won't go very well.

I've started pricing iPod Classics. I'd ask for one for Christmas, but that's just an exercise in futility and I would just end up disappointed. I never get shit I really want for Christmas. Found some refurbs on the Apple Store. Might have to go that route, unless they can revive mine.

Or, I might try this first.

Anybody ever do this before? Looks like some fun.

No comments: