Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Roots at House of Blues

Going to see The Roots tonight at the House of Blues, and I'm beyond pumped. Today's pretty much a wasted day at work, as I've gotten the bare minimum done.
I've been waiting on this show for a while now, and the past 2 days have just crawled by.

It's the second time I'll be going to the House of Blues. I went about a month ago to see Shinedown (who?), but that was more about checking out the place than the music. I think I may have had a post about....or I just never finished it. Gotta check.

All I know is that they better play "The Seed", or I'll be disappointed.

Tomorrow's another day I'm looking forward to, as A&M is playing Miami on National TV, and while I'm a little nervous, I really think we can win, which will help our teams confidence and really springboard us into conference play.

No comments: