Friday, June 05, 2009

Spending Money I Don't Have, On Shit I Don't Need.

Thanks E3. Here's what I'm anxious for. I heard you only need 1 kidney to function normally, is that right?

The Beatles Rockband












Splinter Cell Conviction (360)














Super Mario Brothers (Wii)











Halo 3: ODST (360)











Assassin's Creed











Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS)











Modern Warfare 2











Forza 3










Crackdown 2











Alan Wake (360)










Left 4 Dead 2











Mass Effect 2 (360)











God of War 3 (PS3)











Uncharted 2 (PS3)











The Last Guardian (PS3)












Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)











Metroid: Other M (Wii)











Castlevania: Lord of Shadows
No embed available....click the link.

..and that doesn't include Batman Arcane Asylum, inFamous, Ghostbusters, NCAA Football 10, Tiger Woods 10, which were previously shown.

Or stuff from my backlog that I need to get too, like Street Fighter 4, Halo Wars, Killzone 2, Punch-Out or Resident Evil 5.

No comments: